Terms of agreement
Last modified: September 25, 2021 at 4:44 pm
By placing a booking with us (the property owner / his/her representative) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
To place a booking with us the lead guest must be at least 18 years of age. The maximum number of staying guests per room is illustrated in the room occupancy details on the website. Where the person making the booking is different to the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within. Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
To secure any booking we require a deposit to be paid in advance, this deposit amount is = .
Deposit payments must be ‘cleared funds’ before a booking can be confirmed. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here within.
Payments can be made online / using debit / credit card as well as by digital bank transfer, cheque or cash deposit or cash. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured cheque’s, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the lead guest within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
Check-in & Check-out
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
- Check-in by: 15:00 p.m. and before 20:00 p.m. on day of arrival
- Check-out by: 11:00 a.m. on day of departure
- Exceptions can be made when announced or requested in advance.
We are glad to welcome you to Group Garden Getaway. We invite you to read the following rules, mainly based on common sense and mutual respect.
- Check in from 3 p.m.
- At your arrival at the B&B, you have to show an ID (identification document) for the registration.
- The payment of the room/s has to be made at your arrival, unless otherwise agreed by the owner.
- The room has to be left by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, to allow the final cleaning of the room. If you check out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night.
- Smoking is not permitted in the ROOMS; you can smoke on your porch or in the yard. If there is a lingering strong smell of smoke coming from the room the client will be charged $125.00 this is the fee to get the curtains and cloth material cleaned.
- For a general cleaning a charge of $20.00 is issued and cleaning is compulsory after 5 nights.
- Bath towels and bed sheets will be changed every five days, in the event of a stay longer than 14 days.
- To avoid unpleasant inconveniences, do not throw anything but the toilet paper in the WC. Please use the dedicated bin.
- Water is precious. Do not waste it.
- Keep clean and tidy the room and the common area.
- Switch off lights, air conditioning and other devices when you’re outside of the room. A fee of $50 per day will be brought in if the guest fails to comply with this rule.
- Respect the silence at night (11:00 p.m.- 8:00 a.m.)
- Room keys/Gate remote/Safe key, have to be returned at the end of the stay. If failed to return the key(s) or if key(s) is not accounted for, you are required to pay an amount of $130.00
- Every room has an inventory, that is checked before every check-in, if at check-out there is an item missing or broken the client will be charged for the set i.e. plates or glasses come in sets of 4.
- The client will be held accountable for damage done to the property and/or inventory.
- It’s forbidden to bring bath towels, bed sheets and anything belonging to Group Garden Getaway outside of the property. OTHERWISE, the guest will have to refund the value.
- It’s not allowed to leave personal belongings in the corridor and in the common area. The B&B is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed.
THE RESPECT OF THESE RULES IS COMPULSORY, OTHERWISE WE WILL BE FORCED TO INTERRUPT YOUR STAY AT OUR B&B
A copy of the rules will be shown in every room.
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions;
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full deposit refund
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = 50% of deposit refund
- Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due
Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due. It is suggested that booking guests take out appropriate holiday / cancellation insurance where required.
In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
WiFi Fair & Appropriate Usage Policy
Where WiFi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all our guests.
The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
Damages & Lost Property
We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belongings before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is only allowed on the balcony or open spaces. Smoking is at no point allowed inside of any room on the property.
Pets & Service Dogs
We do not accept pets throughout the accommodation.
Your Personal Details & Privacy
We are required to keep a register of guests over the age of 18 who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, and/or passport numbers, place of issue, details of next destination if they are non-British, Irish or Commonwealth guests. This is in accordance with the (Immigration (Hotel records) Order 1972). These records are kept for a minimum of 12 months and in accordance with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
You accept that any entries you make to an on-site guest book, if available, will not contain personal information or details you would not want disclosed. Any entries containing personal details that may fall into the DPA and GDPR may be removed and destroyed.
Our Right To Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.